[AISWorld] Paul Gray Thought Provoking Paper Award -- 2020

Fred Niederman fred.niederman at slu.edu
Mon Mar 22 10:41:16 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

In memorandum of its founding Editor-in-Chief, the late Paul Gray, the Communications of the Association of the Information Systems' current and past editors established an annual award to recognize a published CAIS paper as the most thought provoking paper.

The Paul Gray award is awarded annually in recognition of a paper that provokes thoughts and "lingers on" in the memory of those who read it. The award is determined through a selection committee involving the past and current EiCs of the Communications of the Association for Information Systems, presently Jan Recker, Joey George, and Matti Rossi.

It now gives me great pleasure to announce our winner of the Paul Gray award for the calendar year 2017. The winning paper is:

 Discovering and Transforming Exhaust Data to Realize Managerial Value, Veda Storey and Daniel O’Leary. https://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol47/iss1/11/

You can read the paper using the link provided. Please join me in congratulating our colleagues for their fine contribution.

Many thanks for your continued interest and support of CAIS,

Fred Niederman
Editor in Chief, CAIS