[AISWorld] New post-doc opportunity for research on digital innovation and transformation at the University of Hamburg

Recker, Prof. Dr. Jan Christof jan.christof.recker at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jun 3 07:09:18 EDT 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are hiring a 3-year post-doc as part of a government-funded research project on "building digital products". Together with Julian Lehmann (VU Amsterdam), Youngjin Yoo (Case Western Reserve University) and Karl Werder (Uni of Cologne) we are studying how hybrid digital objects are being designed and used.

The position will allow a post-doc to contribute to this research and pursue their own research and publication projects. We are looking for someone with interests and expertise in field methods (qualitative or quantitative) and computational methods.

More details about the position and application process are available at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/stellenangebote/ausschreibung.html?jobID=f0fa2e27216af1374e017074ce68ce2e5be645a0.

Contact me if you are interested.

Jan

Prof. Dr. Jan Recker
Professor for Information Systems and Digital Innovation
Hamburg Business School | University of Hamburg
Web: http://www.janrecker.com/ | http://www.bwl.uni-hamburg.de/isdi.html
Podcast: http://www.janrecker.com/this-is-research-podcast/