[AISWorld] 11th Annual Interdisciplinary Symposium on Decision Neuroscience (ISDN) - REGISTRATION IS FREE

Dimoka, Angelika dimoka at bauer.uh.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:47:45 EDT 2021

On June 10-11, 2021,
the C. T. Bauer College of Business
at the University of Houston will host the
11th Annual Interdisciplinary Symposium
on Decision Neuroscience (ISDN).

This year’s event will be VIRTUAL.

Registration is required but is free of charge.

JOIN US FOR THE PANEL OF THE DECADE!
Title: Decision Neuroscience: Humble Beginnings, Current State, Future Endeavors

Description: In this panel session, we bring together experts in the field of decision neuroscience, who were among the first to experience the humble beginnings of this interdisciplinary area. We will discuss the past successes, the current state, emerging challenges, and a look forward toward the next decade of research in this burgeoning field. Panelists will be asked to give their informed opinions about the future of decision neuroscience and the major areas that the field should pursue to remain relevant and leading edge.

Panelists:

  *   Colin F. Camerer, CALTECH
  *   Paul W. Glimcher, NYU
  *   Elizabeth A. Phelps, HARVARD
  *   Michael L. Platt, WHARTON

NOTABLE SPEAKERS

The conference will feature an remarkable line-up of speakers including:

  *   Colin F. Camerer, CALTECH
  *   Paul W. Glimcher, NYU
  *   Uma R. Karmarkar, UCSD
  *   Michael L. Platt, Wharton
  *   Antonio Rangel, CALTECH
  *   Stefano Palminteri,  Ecole Normale Supérieure
  *   Jennifer S. Trueblood, Vanderbilt
  *   Anita Tusche, Queen’s University

SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION

Registration is currently open. Registration is free, but you will need to register to receive the link to participate. The link will be emailed to all registrants two days before the event.

For more information please visit us at www.isdn-conf.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https*3A*2F*2Furldefense.com*2Fv3*2F__http*3A*2Fwww.isdn-conf.org__*3B!!LkSTlj0I!SISJ_vkFgIMZs3XFZH15d-sB7NxfPm1Fr3LRF8-rwI9Z3WTNRcMkUUsS2NEbDv7r0Q*24&data=04*7C01*7CISDN*40LISTSERV.TEMPLE.EDU*7Cacb4f0b9f6e44b32ac9808d9253339a0*7C716e81efb52244738e3110bd02ccf6e5*7C0*7C0*7C637581725401858224*7CUnknown*7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0*3D*7C1000&sdata=3dV9HLF2ifon*2F7giwuFantf*2FVhTmY*2FyNS1BdfVuwAW8*3D&reserved=0__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJQ!!LkSTlj0I!RdP6kJ0p7kC-mUpSnzIgs7ZHeM6ZgI211SirPbLiAsqY8TNDU_Doms7iHZHIMJh8Rw$>.

ABOUT ISDN

Each year, the symposium brings together a range of attendees involved in the use of neuroscience techniques to understand decision making – world-renowned academics, neuroscience research companies, marketing research executives, and industry leaders. ISDN offers an opportunity to learn, present and discuss the latest breakthroughs in using neuroscientific and physiological measures to inform decision making in individuals, groups, societies, organizations, and markets.

For any questions, you can reach us at isdn at uh.edu<mailto:isdn at uh.edu>.

We look forward to connecting with all of you!

Conference Committee
Angelika Dimoka, University of Houston
Hilke Plassmann, INSEAD
Nikki Sullivan, London School of Economics
Ryan Webb, University of Toronto
Advisory Committee
Uma Karmarkar, University of California, San Diego
Drazen Prelec, MIT
Crystal Reeck, Temple University
Vinod Venkatraman, Temple University
Carolyn Yoon, University of Michigan