[AISWorld] AI Impact Assessment

Laurence Brooks laurence.brooks at dmu.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 01:58:07 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Are you active in the field of ethical and human rights aspects of artificial intelligence? If so, please consider this request for contributions.

On behalf of the SHERPA project (www.project-sherpa.eu<http://www.project-sherpa.eu>), I would like to ask you whether you have used or are aware of any impact assessment methods that are tailored specifically to artificial intelligence. If so, I would greatly appreciate it, if you could point us to the method that was used. Filling in this very short survey will only take you a minute or two:

https://www.project-sherpa.eu/recommendations/background/impact-assessments-for-ai/

On this webpage we have also placed a link to a collection of AI impact assessments that you can freely access. This data will be regularly updated with responses we receive.

Thank you in advance and kind regards.

Laurence Brooks

Laurence Brooks
Professor of Technology and Social Responsibility
Programme Leader - MSc Information Systems Management (ISM)
Deputy Director of the Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility (CSSR)

*Please note I am still working from home and can be contacted by email or MSTeams*

CEM Faculty (Computing, Engineering and Media), De Montfort University
Gateway House 5.80a,  The Gateway, LE1 9BH  Leicester, UK

SHERPA - https://www.project-sherpa.eu/ - Shaping the Ethical Dimensions of Smart Information Systems
TethEthos - www.techethos.eu<http://www.techethos.eu/> - The Ethics of New and Emerging Technologies with High Socio-Ecomomic Impact

E : laurence.brooks at dmu.ac.uk<mailto:laurence.brooks at dmu.ac.uk> | P : +44 (0) 116 250 6579 | W : http://dmu.ac.uk/laurencebrooks | S : laurencebrooks