[AISWorld] Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Analytics at NC State University

Julie Earp jbearp at ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 21 14:42:58 EDT 2021

The Department of Business Management in the Poole College of Management at
NC State University invites applications for a full-time tenure-track
position at the Assistant Professor level to begin Fall 2022. Candidates
must currently hold a Ph.D. or have completed requirements for the degree
by Fall of 2022, in analytics or a closely related field.

Qualified candidates should possess strong records in research, teaching,
and service, or have the potential to achieve the same.  For consideration,
candidates should demonstrate strong scholarly research capabilities
consistent with a Research 1 university and an ability to teach at
undergraduate and graduate levels.

The Department of Business Management in the Poole College of Management
houses faculty specializing in the areas of analytics, finance, information
technology, marketing, and supply chain management.  Academic courses are
offered at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.  The Business
Analytics Initiative (BAI), housed in the Poole College of Management,
serves as the hub for all of our business analytics activities including
world-class business education and research as well as global thought
leadership. To learn more about BAI, visit: https://bai.poole.ncsu.edu/

To learn more about our department, visit:
https://poole.ncsu.edu/business-management/about-us

The successful candidate will be expected to teach analytics courses at the
graduate (MBA) and undergraduate levels. We offer courses both online and
in-person, both at our Main Campus location and at our Research Triangle
Park Location. The successful candidate will be expected to maintain an
active research agenda in analytics, commensurate with our status as a
Research 1 university.

To apply, visit:  https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/149588

--

Julie Earp, Ph.D.