[AISWorld] STUDY PARTICIPANTS NEEDED!!!

Armel Djangone djangone.armel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:14:37 EDT 2021

Hello! My name is Armel Djangone.

I am a Ph.D. candidate at Dakota State University. I am seeking
participants for my dissertation research to examine the correlation
between organizational leadership, cultural behaviors, and knowledge
management effectiveness in the context of Higher Education Institutions
(HEI).

If you are interested in participating please click on the link below. It
only takes less than 15 minutes.

Please feel free to share among your networks as well. Thank you in advance!

*Please note* this study has been approved by the Dakota State University
Institutional Review Board. The Approval number is 2020-19-7. If you have
any questions about the research study, please contact the Dakota State
Institutional Review Board staff at 605-256-5038.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5BFXMRP

Best regards,

Armel.

[image: image.png]