[AISWorld] Data Analytics: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Computer Information Systems at Colorado State University-Pueblo

Juyun (Joey) Cho bigsmile0801 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:16:50 EST 2021

Subject: *Data Analytics*: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in
Computer Information Systems at Colorado State University-Pueblo

Colorado State University-Pueblo

Hasan School of Business

TENURE-TRACK POSITION IN COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS

The Hasan School of Business at Colorado State University-Pueblo invites
applicants for a tenure-track assistant professor position in the Computer
Information Systems beginning August, 2022. Candidates must possess a
doctorate or be ABD in AACSB accredited institution in Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related discipline.

The Computer Information Systems Department is part of the CSU-Pueblo,
Hasan School of Business. The School offers a BS in Computer Information
Systems, a BSBA in Management with an IT emphasis, and a joint BS-CIS/MBA 3
plus 2 program. The CIS program is supported by five full-time faculty
members.  Program details are available at:

https://www.csupueblo.edu/computer-information-systems/index.html
<http://www.csupueblo.edu/computer-information-systems/index.html>.

We transform students, innovate in teaching, conduct ourselves with
professionalism, and engage with and positively impact our stakeholders.
The intellectual pursuits of our faculty focus primarily on applied
scholarship and instructional development. Our outreach
activities—developed in partnership with the community—serve to enhance the
quality of life and economic well-being in southeastern Colorado."

New tenure-track faculty members are assigned nine-hour teaching loads and
are expected to engage in on-going scholarly activities. The School enrolls
over 600 students in its undergraduate programs (with the largest major in
business management) and about 100 students in its MBA program. The MBA
program is designed to meet the educational needs of working professionals
in southeastern Colorado. The School is housed in a modern building and
includes 22 full-time tenure- track faculty members

Applicants interested in this position are encouraged to apply at
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado/jobs/3227926/assistant-professor-of-computer-information-systems-starts-august-2022

Best regards,

Juyun (Joey) Cho, Ph.D.

Chair, Search ans Screen committee