[AISWorld] (no subject)

BOUARARA hadj Ahmed bouararaahmed1990 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:33:35 EST 2022

Dear Professor,

I trust this e-mail finds you well. I am in the process of editing the
book* Advanced
BioInspiration Methods for Healthcare Standards, Policies, and Reform,* to
be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive
academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially
invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication. I am
familiar with your research interests and expertise in *Deep learning,
machine learning, big data, Metaheuristic, Information retrieval, AI in
Healthcare*  and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or
other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this
publication.

Please visit  https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call
-details/5771  for more details regarding this publication and to submit
your work. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this
invitation, and I hope to hear from you.
Best wishes,
Editor
*H <http://www.igi-global.com/affiliate/victor-chang/219528/>**adj Ahmed
BOUARARA*