[AISWorld] Three Vacancies at the Information School, The University of Sheffield (UK)

Efpraxia Zamani efzamani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:13:04 EST 2022

The Information School are seeking applications from ambitious, highly
motivated and talented individuals keen to play an active role in
maintaining and enhancing our national and international reputation for
research, teaching excellence and innovation. We are currently
recruiting for the below positions:

1) Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Information Management or Information
Systems - https://lnkd.in/dgauf4Ri
2) Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Data, AI and Society -
https://lnkd.in/dZdxm7bE
3) Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Data Science - https://lnkd.in/d6Qjnd7k

We encourage applications from high-quality candidates with research
expertise in indicated areas who will complement and strengthen our
existing research. You will have a PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant
field, a developing Lecturer / established Senior Lecturer research
profile, a proven teaching ability, a strong commitment to
interdisciplinary collaboration, and will make a key contribution to
advancing the School’s leading position in the field. If you have these
skills we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to
contribute to the delivery of our undergraduate and postgraduate
programmes and to the supervision and development of research students
in cognate areas.

The Information School believes in the power of diversity to help us
address big global challenges and aims to actively build diverse teams.
We particularly welcome applications from currently under-represented
groups within the department, including candidates who are women, LGBT+,
disabled and from Black, Asian and other Minority Ethnic backgrounds. We
build teams of people from different heritages and lifestyles from
across the world, whose talent and contributions complement each other
to greatest effect. We believe diversity in all its forms delivers
greater impact through research, teaching and student experience.

We’re one of the best not-for-profit organisations to work for in the
UK. The University’s Total Reward Package includes a competitive salary,
a generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement, as well as
access to a range of learning and development courses to support your
personal and professional development.