[AISWorld] Interdisciplinary Talks by Editors

철모TV helmetgu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 04:18:22 EST 2022

Dear AIS Colleagues,

Greetings from the Smart Tourism Research Center (STRC)! We would like to
let you know about an interesting event which we host and organize.

The Journal of Smart Tourism invites World-Renowned Editors in the tourism
field, MIS field, and computer science field to discuss the role of IT in
tourism and convergence research between academic fields.

Those who are interested can participate.

[image: KakaoTalk_20220220_144553942.png]

It is an open event, so you can participate only by clicking the below link:
https://khu-ac.zoom.us/j/89827999481
<https://khu-ac.zoom.us/j/89827999481?fbclid=IwAR2LT13_z1UCF2bJejifC8jwzHCamQufRXJo6IQzEja6BqP6oSaKfIj6azk>
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to get in
touch.

Chulmo Koo

Editors of Journal of Smart Tourism (JST)

Chulmo Koo, Ph.D.
Professor, College of Hotel & Tourism Management
Kyung Hee University
26 Kyunghee-daero, Heogi-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 130-701,
Republic of Korea
Office:+82-2-961-2349 / Fax:+82-2-964-2537
Mobile:+82-10-2505-1393
e-mail: helmetgu at khu.ac.kr