[AISWorld] panelists needed for GITMA 2022 (Mexico City, June 13-14)

Marc, Max Max.Marc at bhsu.edu
Tue Apr 12 02:52:06 EDT 2022

Greetings,

I want to propose the following panel for GITMA 2022 (June 13-14, Mexico City):
Title: The Great Resignation: Fact or fiction? Implications for ICT educators.

If you are going to be attending GITMA and would like to join the panel, please email me to let me know. If I can get at least a total of 4 panelists, I'll submit a proposal for the panel.

If you are not sure if you'll be there or not, but are still interested, let me know in your email that you're not 100% sure you'll be there.

If I get more panelist requests than can be accommodated, I'll choose the final list based on diversity considerations.
Regards,
Max Marc, PhD
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D84E07.5166D160]