[AISWorld] CfP ECSCW 2022 Workshop Exploring Human-Centered AI in Healthcare:Diagnosis, Explainability, and Trust

Syed, Hussain Abid Hussain.Syed at uni-siegen.de
Wed Apr 13 09:40:02 EDT 2022

- apologies for cross posting -

Dear all,

we are currently organizing a workshop on the topic „Exploring Human-Centered AI in Healthcare: Diagnosis, Explainability, and Trust“, which will be held at ECSCW, 2022, Coimbra (https://ecscw.eusset.eu/2022/).

You will find detailed information about this workshop on our website:
https://ecscw2022-hcai.yolasite.com<https://ecscw2022-hcai.yolasite.com/>.

The submission deadline is on the 22nd of April, 2022, 23:59 (AoE).

We invite both researchers from academia and practitioners from industry to submit position papers on their topics of interest with the workshop. The position papers should follow the ECSCW template (MS Word or Latex), 2-4 pages including bibliography, short use-cases: presenting materials, ideas, AI technology or artifacts they would like to discuss in the workshop. Submissions should include a brief outline of the main ideas and arguments for the contribution. Participants can also submit case-studies or reports on the recent experiments in their research context, prototypes, demos or other research formats, they would like to demonstrate or discuss during the workshop. Alternatively, if you wish to attend the workshop without a formal participant submission, you can send us a brief statement on your background and why you are interested in the workshop (150 words max). We encourage you to think about the workshop’s goals and topics in your statement and how you can add value to this discussion. The submission and the review process will be managed over e-mail. Workshop participants must submit a position paper by the deadline to hai.health.ecscw2022 at gmail.com<mailto:hai.health.ecscw2022 at gmail.com>. The submissions should not be anonymized and will be reviewed by the workshop organizers and selected on the basis of their quality, consistency with the workshop theme, and potential to generate fruitful discussions during the workshop.

Workshop Goals and Topics
The goal of this workshop is for participants to explore various approaches to Human-Centered AI and to develop a strategy for future scientific investigations on healthcare solutions. We will use a cross approach, gathering different points of view together to discuss the numerous benefits and drawbacks of such innovations. We would also like to learn from other fields and approaches, that are developing and using AI with visualizations in similar contexts with a human-centered approach.

Workshop Themes (include but are not limited to):
• Human-Centered-AI for medical visualizations
• Physician-in-the-loop for HAI
• Explainable AI in healthcare
• Trust and fairness issues of AI in healthcare
• Ethics in AI for healthcare
• Security and privacy in medical AI

Important Dates:
• April 22nd, 2022: Submission deadline
• May 6th, 2022: Notification of acceptance
• June 3rd, 2022: Camera-ready
• June 27th - 28th 2022: Workshop Days

For more information on the workshops please visit: https://ecscw2022-hcai.yolasite.com<https://ecscw2022-hcai.yolasite.com/>

Best regards,