[AISWorld] Call for Paper:: [Applied Sciences] (IF 2.679; CiteScore 3.0) Special Issue "State of the Art in Recommendation and Mobile Systems for Tourism"

Tsvi Kuflik tsvikak at is.haifa.ac.il
Thu Apr 21 02:26:07 EDT 2022

The open access journal Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417, IF 2.679) is
pleased to announce a new Special Issue entitled "State of the Art in
Recommendation and Mobile Systems for Tourism". Prof. Dr. Tsvi Kuflik and
Prof. Dr. Fabiana Vernero are serving as Guest Editors for this issue. The
submission deadline is 30 November 2022 and papers may be submitted
immediately or at any point until 30 November 2022, as papers will be
published on an ongoing basis. For more information on this Special Issue
and submission guidelines, please visit the following page:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/recommendation_mobile_sy
stems_tourism

We also invite you to post an early version of your paper on our free
preprint platform, Preprints, allowing you to receive feedback from your
peers and make your early results citable. For more information or to submit
your preprint, visit https://www.preprints.org/how_it_works.

For any questions regarding technical issues or the journal, please contact
Mr. Djordje Bozic, the Assistant Editor of Applied Sciences at
<djordje.bozic at mdpi.com <mailto:djordje.bozic at mdpi.com> >.We look forward to
hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

Tsvika

Tsvi Kuflik, PhD.

 Professor of Information Systems

  Co-chair of the Digital Humanities BSc program,

  Information Systems department,

  The University of Haifa

  Email:  <mailto:tsvikak at is.haifa.ac.il> tsvikak at is.haifa.ac.il

  Home page:  <https://tsvikak.hevra.haifa.ac.il>