[AISWorld] BPM2022: Call for Tutorials

Distel, Bettina bettina.distel at uni-muenster.de
Fri Apr 22 08:48:26 EDT 2022

Dear community,

We would like to draw your attention to the opportunity of offering a
tutorial at BPM2022 in Münster (Germany) September 13-15
(https://bpm2022.uni-muenster.de)!

Please find the CfP here:
https://bpm2022.uni-muenster.de/calls-and-dates/call-for-tutorials and
below.

Proposals have to be submitted via easychair:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bpm2022

Deadline is May 9th 2022!

We are looking forward to receiving your tutorial proposals and welcoming
you in Münster!

###

Call for Tutorials

The annual BPM conference is the leading forum for the Business Process
Management community. As such, the conference aims to provide a working
environment for researchers and practitioners to discuss the state of the
art, new results and trends in BPM. The 2022 edition of the conference will
take place in Münster, Germany, from the 13th to the 15th of September.

BPM 2022 seeks original proposals for tutorials to complement the conference
program. The tutorials will provide conference participants with the
opportunity to obtain an in-depth introduction to specific topics of growing
interest within the broader field of BPM.

We encourage tutorial submissions on emerging topics and aspects of the BPM
discipline, new technologies and opportunities, teaching issues and lessons
learnt from industry experiences. Tutorials are intended to be highly
interactive and should engage the audience to participate in the discussion.

A full tutorial is expected to last 1.5 hours. Each accepted tutorial
speaker(s) will also have an opportunity to present a lightning talk within
the conference program ahead of the full tutorial presentation to engage
conference attendees in the tutorial program while providing a sampler of
all tutorials as a means of promoting the respective areas.

Proposals for tutorials should include the following information:

*	Title
*	200-word abstract
*	outline of the content (max. 1 page)
*	intended audience (academics, practitioners, students, etc.)
*	short description of planned activities to engage the audience (max.
0.5 pages)
*	short bio of the presenters

Please submit your proposal to
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bpm2022> EasyChair by the deadline
indicated below.

Key Dates

*	Deadline for submissions: 09 May 2022
*	Notification of acceptance: 27 May 2022
*	Tutorials: 13-14 September 2022

Tutorial and panel chairs

*	Dr. Bettina Distel
*	Prof. Dr. Minseok Song