[AISWorld] Postdoctoral Research Position in Web Conferencing Fatigue/Neuro Information Systems

Whelan, Eoin eoin.whelan at nuigalway.ie
Thu Jun 23 12:09:52 EDT 2022

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral researcher to conduct a study on web conferencing fatigue.  We are seeking a talented individual with expertise in conducting neurophysiological experiments.

Details of the post and link to apply can be found below:

https://www.nuigalway.ie/about-us/jobs/research/

Questions related to the posts can be directed to Prof. Eoin Whelan eoin.whelan at nuigalway.ie<mailto:eoin.whelan at nuigalway.ie>

Prof. Eoin Whelan
Head of Discipline, Business Information Systems
J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfnEd0GPbNQ&t=75s
NUI Galway
Ireland

+353-(0)91-494224
http://www.nuigalway.ie/eoinwhelan/<http://www.nuigalway.ie/our-research/people/eoinwhelan/>

Click here to book a Teams meeting with me<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/EoinWhelan1@nuigalway.ie/bookings/>

Please note that I do not expect a response to this email outside normal working hours.

[signature_918854492]