[AISWorld] ISCRAM 2023 @ Omaha

Deepak Khazanchi khazanchi at unomaha.edu
Sat Jul 2 12:32:27 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues:

We are excited to host the 20th Global Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management (ISCRAM) in Omaha, NE, USA from May 28-31,2023 with preconference activities on May 27th. The conference committee is busy putting together a CFP and call for doctoral consortium proposals, inviting outstanding keynotes, and hoping to have a special practitioner track. All of this will be officially announced in the end of August. In the meanwhile our initial web site is up at http://ISCRAM2023.net<http://iscram2023.net/> and has dates and deadlines for planning purposes. We hope to see you in Omaha next year in person!

ISCRAM 2023 Conference Committee