[AISWorld] Deadline EXTENSION on CfP - LEGAL INFORMATICS Special Issue in the Journal of the Knowledge Economy

Charalampos Alexopoulos alexop at aegean.gr
Sat Jul 16 04:13:10 EDT 2022

Dear authors,

This is to inform you that we decided to extend the deadline until 15
September 2022. The submission system will be open until then.

I would also like to thank the authors who have already submitted their
manuscripts. These manuscripts are going to be put in the review process as
soon as possible. This means they would have much more time for addressing
review comments.

The new dates are as follows:
SUBMISSION DUE DATE: 15 September 2022
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: 30 October 2022
REVISED VERSION SUBMITTED: 30 December 2022
PUBLICATION IN ONLINE MODE: 15 February 2023

For more information please visit the website and download the cfp:
https://www.springer.com/journal/13132/updates/18341194

All the best,
Harris Alexopoulos
SI Chair