[AISWorld] Multiple Faculty Positions - Baylor University

Trower, Jonathan Jonathan_Trower at baylor.edu
Tue Jul 19 11:33:40 EDT 2022

The Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics at Baylor University has two tenured/tenure-track positions available with a start date of August 2023. We will be at AMCIS next month and would like to meet with prospective candidates for these positions. More details about each position may be found on the Interfolio address for each position.

*Associate/Full Professor of Information Systems and Business Analytics (tenured): http://apply.interfolio.com/109174
*Assistant/Associate Professor of Information Systems and Business Analytics (tenured/tenure-track): http://apply.interfolio.com/109171

We will also have a position for a Clinical Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity and Information Systems (non-tenure track) once final approvals are obtained from our provost's office. If you are interested in that position, feel free to contact me for the URL for the Interfolio link.

Jonathan Trower, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Information Systems & Business Analytics
Baylor University
One Bear Place #98005
Waco, TX 76798-8005
Jonathan_Trower at Baylor.edu<mailto:Jonathan_Trower at Baylor.edu>
254-710-4754 (phone)
254-710-1091 (fax)