[AISWorld] New Editor-in-Chief of MISQE

Aretha N Wright awright04 at gsu.edu
Thu Aug 4 15:38:15 EDT 2022

The AIS Council recently approved the nomination of Dr. Iris Junglas as the Editor-in-Chief of MIS Quarterly Executive (MISQE). Over her 25-year career, she has worked for both academia and a variety of consulting firms, inside and outside the United States. As the Noah T. Leask Distinguished Professor of Information Management and Innovation at the College of Charleston, Junglas' research sits at the intersection of technology innovation and business analytics, focusing on how emerging technologies impact organizations, individuals, and societies.

"I am looking forward to continuing to push towards MISQE's unique mission -- encouraging and showcasing relevant and credible IS scholarship with an emphasis on recommendations for practice, while also increasing the pool of authors willing and able to effectively communicate with our executive audience," said Junglas."