[AISWorld] We are pleased to announce the recipients of the Journal of Strategic Information Systems (JSIS) 2021 Best Paper Award

Yolande E. Chan yolande.chan at mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 5 10:03:12 EDT 2022

We are pleased to announce the recipients of the Journal of Strategic Information Systems (JSIS) 2021 best paper award and the runners-up for this award.

The best paper award recipients are Hope Koch, Wallace Chipidza and Timothy Kayworth for their paper, “Realizing value from shadow analytics: A case study”.

Tying for second place are Marco Marabelli, Sue Newell and Val Handunge for their paper, “The lifecycle of algorithmic decision-making systems: Organizational choices and ethical challenges”, and Johann Kranz for his paper, “Strategic innovation in IT outsourcing: Exploring the differential and interaction effects of contractual and relational governance mechanisms”.

We heartily congratulate the JSIS 2021 best paper award winners and runners-up.

Yolande E. Chan, PhD
Dean and James McGill Professor
Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University

Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Strategic Information Systems

Guy G. Gable, PhD
Professor & Coordinator Discipline Engagement
School of Information Systems, Queensland University of Technology

Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Strategic Information Systems