[AISWorld] CFP - 2022 International Conference on IS Education and Research

John Muraski muraskij at uwosh.edu
Tue Aug 16 12:37:10 EDT 2022

Call for Papers – 2022 International Conference on IS Education and Research
The AIS Special Interest Group for Education (SIGED) will hold its annual International Conference on Information Systems Education and Research on December 11, 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark as an in-person conference in conjunction with ICIS 2022.

The four best papers submitted to AIS SIGED will be recommended for fast tracking to the education section of Communications of the Association for Information Systems (CAIS). Please see attached PDF for more details. We also encourage education-related papers that may have been rejected from AMCIS or ICIS to make recommended changes and submit to our ICIER Conference. The conference website can be found here: https://ais-siged.org/conferences/siged-2022-conference/

I would like to give a special thanks to our conference committee:

  *   Vasso Stylianou (President Elect and Conference Committee Chair), Stylianou.v at unic.ac.cy<mailto:Stylianou.v at unic.ac.cy>
  *   Toon Abcouwer (President) A.W.Abcouwer at uva.nl<mailto:A.W.Abcouwer at uva.nl>
  *   Blooma John (Past-President), Blooma.John at canberra.edu.au<mailto:Blooma.John at canberra.edu.au>
  *   Tania Prinsloo (Research Chair), Tania.prinsloo at up.ac.za<mailto:Tania.prinsloo at up.ac.za>

Updated Dates:
Paper submissions date
September 2nd, 2022
Author notification date
October 1st, 2022
Author revisions due date
October 30th, 2022
Author registration due date
November 10th, 2022

New Website
We are excited to announce that our new SIGED website is now available: https://ais-siged.org/

john

John Michael Muraski, DBA
Assistant Professor | Department of Information Systems
AIS Education SIG (SIGED): Director of Membership: https://ais-siged.org/
AMCIS SIGED Education Track Co-Chair

UW Oshkosh College of Business
800 Algoma Blvd., Sage 2444