[AISWorld] ICIS2022 ICIS Paperathon

Carmen Leong carmen.leong at unsw.edu.au
Sun Sep 11 19:06:04 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of co-chairs Steven Johnson, Edgar Whitley, and myself, we are happy to announce that the Paperathon event at ICIS 2022 is taking place in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The goal of this “paper hackathon” is to facilitate new research collaborations, help scholars develop their research ideas while making new professional connections, and-for the most promising projects-accelerate a publication review process.

The Paperathon is an intense two-day working session, where researchers are organized into interest-related project teams with the goal of developing a research idea “from scratch” under the mentorship of prominent IS scholars in a very short timeframe. The working session takes place 10-11th Dec 2022 and the finalist will present on the 14th Dec 2022. The finalist papers will be published in the ICIS 2022 Paper-a-thon section of the AIS Library.

We invite applications through the deadline of October 3rd, 2022, by 23:59 Copenhagen time (UTC +2).

Please apply at:

https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8AJxpmamdYYu3eC

The event description and FAQ can be found here:

https://icis2022.aisconferences.org/events/paper-a-thon/

We hope to see you there!

Best regards

Carmen LEONG Mei Ling  梁美玲  Senior Lecturer
School of Information Systems and Technology Management
UNSW Business School Australia
Level 2, West Wing Quadrangle Building UNSW Sydney 2052
Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 9466 | Fax: +61 (2) 9662 4061
Website: https://www.business.unsw.edu.au/our-people/carmen-leong

I am sending this message now because it is convenient.  I don’t expect that you will read, respond or take action outside of your normal working hours.
[UNSW Business]<http://www.business.unsw.edu.au/>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UNSWbusiness>[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/unswbusiness>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/UNSWbusiness>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/unswbusiness>[Youtube]<https://www.youtube.com/unswbusiness>
This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of UNSW Business School. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. CRICOS Code: 00098G