[AISWorld] Cybersecurity Readiness Webinar -- Sept 21st, 10 AM to 10:30 AM (US EST)

Dave Chatterjee dchatte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:30:57 EDT 2022

Dear Colleague:

Greetings!

I wanted to share with you the following details for a Cybersecurity
LinkedIn Live event that I am doing tomorrow from 10:00 am to 10:30 AM EST.
Please feel free to attend and also share with anyone you deem appropriate.

Registration Link:
https://www.linkedin.com/events/holisticcybersecurity-startingw6973977004505223169/

*Title:* *Holistic Cybersecurity, Starting with Culture, with Dave
Chatterjee, PhD*
*Sponsored by Hoxhunt*

*Date and Time: September 21st, Wednesday, 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM US EST*

*Discussion Agenda items include:*
- The state of cybersecurity and the threat landscape as of August, 2022
- What are the unifying themes of the largest breaches he’s cited for his
case studies in his book?
- Why Cybersecurity Readiness quickly zeroes in on Culture and Commitment?
- What are the critical elements of a transformational security culture?
- What’s the right type of awareness program to secure commitment and build
culture at your organization?
- What does research suggest is important for building effective, holistic
security programs for different shapes and sizes of organizations?

Thanks

Dave Chatterjee
https://dchatte.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dchatte/