[AISWorld] AIS Impact Award Nomination Possible Until 21 October 2022

Böhmann, Prof. Dr. Tilo Tilo.Boehmann at uni-hamburg.de
Sat Oct 15 05:27:16 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

As we received a few messages of problems with the online nomination form, we are extending the deadline for nominations for the AIS Impact Award to Friday, 21 October 2022.

The AIS Impact Award recognizes information systems research with widespread impact on practice in business and society. Therefore, the key criteria are breadth of use in practice as well as relevance to information systems research. The assessment of the quality of the work is considered secondary to the degree to which it has been widely adopted. Awardees can be individuals or groups of collaborating researchers. The award ceremony will be conducted at the International Conference of Information Systems (ICIS).

More information including information on past winners and the nomination process can be found at: https://aisnet.org/page/AISImpactAward

Best regards,

Tilo Böhmann
Chair of the AIS Impact Award Committee

Prof. Dr. Tilo Böhmann
Universität Hamburg
Fachbereich Informatik / Department of Informatics
Research Group IT Management & Consulting
T +49 (40) 42883-2299
W http://itmc.hamburg