[AISWorld] PostDoc position within the Business Informatics Group (BIG) at TU Wien, Vienna, Austria

Proper, Henderik erikproper at fastmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:06:36 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Business Informatics Group (BIG) at TU Wien offers a position as
university assistant (post-doc)

Duration: 6 years for 40 hours/week.

We expect the candidate to have a track record of previous works and a
vision for future research on conceptual modeling, model-driven software
engineering and the intersection/combined use of modeling and AI/Knowledge
Graphs/Machine Learning.

Candidates who are interested in joining our supportive research group, and
would like to obtain more information, please reach out to me (
henderik.proper at tuwien.ac.at).
TU Wien is a renowned University, located in Vienna, Austria, which has
been voted as the most liveable city of the world.

The application deadline for the Postdoc position is October 27th!

Full announcement:
https://www.big.tuwien.ac.at/img/postdoc-profile-tu-wien-big.pdf

Application portal: https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Register/194137

Best regards,