[AISWorld] Tenure Track positions in Computer Information Systems & Cybersecurity at SUNY Brockport

Kamal, Mehruz (mkamal) mkamal at brockport.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:37:12 EDT 2022

Please post the following two tenure-track positions to the mailing list. Thank you.

Position 1: Assistant Professor - Computer Information Systems

Job Summary: The Department of Computing Sciences, State University of New York at Brockport invites applications for a full-time, 10 month, tenure-track Assistant Professor - Computer Information Systems to begin August 2023. We seek a faculty member interested in teaching and conducting research in any specialized area within the domain of Information Systems. We particularly welcome applications from scholars from populations historically underrepresented in the academy and/or who have experience working in diverse populations. Best consideration given to those applications submitted prior to November 4th, 2022.

Apply at: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/788/cw/en-us/job/496347/assistant-professor-computer-information-systems

Position 2: Assistant Professor - Cybersecurity

Job Summary: The Department of Computing Sciences, SUNY Brockport, invites applications for a full-time tenure-track position to begin August 2023. We seek a faculty member interested in teaching and conducting research in one or more, but not limited to the following areas of Cybersecurity: Computer/Network Security, Information Assurance, Ethical hacking, Incident response, Database and Web security. We particularly welcome applications from scholars from populations historically underrepresented in the academy and/or who have experience working in diverse populations. Best consideration given to those applications submitted prior to November 4th, 2022.

Apply at: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/788/cw/en-us/job/496348/assistant-professor-cybersecurity

Questions about these positions can be sent to:

Mehruz Kamal, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair
116 AW Brown Building
(585)-395-2179<tel:(585)-395-2179>
[SUNY_BPT_ComputingSciences_email_SMALLER]