[AISWorld] Fwd: Call for Papers - 9th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization will be held in Marrakech, Morocco - April 26-28 2023

Wael Elmedany waelelmedany at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:35:41 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the 9th International Conference on
Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization will be held in Marrakesh,
Morocco on April 26th-28th 2023. This conference is one of the major
conferences that we established at AUS back in 2005 and was organized in
different countries including Malaysia, Turkey, Tunisia, and Bahrain. ICMSAO
provides a venue for engineers and scientists from all over the world to
share their latest research results in the areas of modeling, simulation
and optimization.  The ICMSAO'23 will feature contributed as well as
invited papers.

A number of leading researchers in the field of simulation, modeling, and
optimization will be invited to deliver keynote lectures.

We would like to invite you to submit your original and unpublished
research work to the ICMSAO'23. All papers will be reviewed by at least two
reviewers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the AIP
Conference Proceedings indexed in Scopus (Elsevier) and the Conference
Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science). All submissions must
be submitted electronically via the EDAS online submission (
https://edas.info/N28922). Deadline for paper submission is November 20,
2022 (Final Extension). One-page abstracts are welcomed but will NOT be
included in the conference proceeding. For more details, please visit
www.icmsao.org.

Topics related to the conference are, but not limited to:

Artificial Intelligence

Computational Mathematics

Aerospace Engineering

Discrete Systems and Applications

Aeronautics Modeling and Simulation

Electrical Engineering

Applied Mathematics

Industrial Engineering

Bioinformatics

Materials Science and Engineering

Biomedical Engineering

Mathematical Modeling and Simulations

Chemical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Numerical Algorithms

Computer Engineering

Statistics, Machine Learning, and Data Science

We will be glad to meet you in Marrakesh. This city (also spelled
Marrakech) is one of the world's most beautiful cities.  Marrakesh is near
the Atlas Mountains and its medina quarter, Djemaa el Fna, is a UNESCO
World Heritage Site.

*Dr. Wael M El-Medany*
Associate Professor
Managing Editor of the IJCDS Journal
https://journal.uob.edu.bh/handle/123456789/12
<https://journal.uob.edu.bh/handle/123456789/12>

*University of Bahrain*
P.O. Box 32038, Kingdom of Bahrain
UOB Sakhir Campus, Building S40 Room 2109
Phone     +973 1743 7678 <%2B973%201743%208042>
Fax           +973 1743 7334 <%2B973%201743%208828>
Email        welmedany at uob.edu.bh <falansari at uob.edu.bh>
www.uob.edu.bh