[AISWorld] [Free Springer Book on Green Technologies and Applications] Few days left to submit your short abstract!! Extended Deadline: November 13, 2022

mohamed Lahby lahby at ieee.org
Tue Nov 8 06:25:27 EST 2022

*==========Call for short abstracts=========*
Dear Colleagues

We are in the process of coming up with a volume titled  *“**GREEN
TECHNOLOGIES AND MACHINE INTELLIGENCE FOR SUSTAINABLE SMART
CITIES**”.* The Book will
be published with *Springer and  indexed by Scopus and ISI.*

We cordially invite you to contribute a chapter. The full chapter is due
later this year but for now, We will just need the following:

- Author List
- Chapter Title
- Abstract (between 2 and 4 sentences)

The last deadline to submit your short abstract directly at *lahby at ieee.org
<lahby at ieee.org>* is * November 13, 2022 (extended deadline)*

NB: There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts submitted to
this book for publication

The tentative structure of the book (*but are not limited to the following
Parts*) is mentioned below:

*Part I. **Renewable Energy and Green Technology*

   - Solar Energy
   - Wind Energy
   - Sea Power
   - Hydroelectric Power
   - Thermal and Recycling
   - Biomass
   - Command and control systems for Renewable Energy
   - Transportation generation
   - Distribution Power System
   - Batteries and energy storage
   - Energy harvesting
   - Renewable energy for IT equipment
   - Hydrogen energy storage
   - Water, food, and energy nexus
   - PV and Water pumping

*Part II. **Green Smart Cities*

   - Green Smart Education
   - Green Smart Health
   - Green Smart Transportation
   - Green Smart Environment
   - Green Smart Home
   - Green Smart Building
   - Green Smart Agriculture

*Part III. **Green Technologies and Applications*

   - Smart Sensing, Metering Systems
   - Green Vehicles, Green Homes, Green Buildings
   - Smart Grid
   - Green Industrial Automation and Control
   - Green Intelligent Transport Systems
   - Green Data Storage, Data Centers
   - Privacy, Safety, and Security in Green-aware Services
   - Energy-constrained and Power-constrained Devices, Gateways and Systems
   - Green Standardizations and Benchmarks for ICT
   - Machine Learning for Green Technologies
   - Deep Learning for Green Technologies

*Part IV. *
*Green Communication Systems and Networks*

   - Advanced metering infrastructure and smart meter technologies
   - relevant to energy efficiency
   - Big data to meet green challenges
   - Carbon-neutral communication and computing systems
   - Energy efficiency in 5G/B5G
   - Energy-aware communications and networking
   - Experimental test-beds and results for green communications and
   computing
   - Field trials and deployment experiences and green industrial processes
   - Green intelligent transportation systems
   - Green management of communication networks
   - Green network monitoring
   - Green optical communications, switching and networking
   - Green scheduling for communications and computing
   - Green software, hardware, devices, and equipment

*Part V. *
*Artificial Intelligence for Green IoT*

   - Satellite and space communications and networking
   - Machine Learning for Green IoT
   - Artificial intelligence based IoT protocols
   - Renewable energy for IoT Environment
   - IoT for Green technology
   - IoT for Hydrogen energy storage
   - IoT for Energy efficiency
   - IoT for Energy optimization
   - IoT for Green Systems
   - Internet of Energy
   - Smart energy management

*Part VI. *
*Applied Mathematical Modeling in Renewable Energy*

   - Model formulation
   - Nonlinear problems
   - Chaos and Fractals
   - Prediction of natural phenomena
   - Methodologies for model validation
   - Numerical methods for renewable Energy
   - Differential Equations and its Applications
   - Optimal Control and Optimization

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Feel free to share with your
network as well

Best regards