[AISWorld] AOM CTO Call for Submissions

Nicholas Berente nberente at nd.edu
Tue Dec 6 11:40:32 EST 2022

Come join us in Boston in August 2023 for the Academy of Management (AOM)
Annual Meeting! AOM is world's largest management conference and the CTO
Division is the home for the full diversity of Information Systems
researchers.

Submit your work (papers or symposia) to AOM's CTO Division by January 10:
https://aom.org/events/annual-meeting/submitting/calls-for-submissions/call-for-submissions-cto-scholarly

The Communications, Digital Technology, and Organization (CTO) Division is
an interdisciplinary group interested in looking at different aspects of
organizations and computing, data, AI, digital technology, etc.. All IS
researchers are welcome.

The CTO division welcomes all types of submissions. The division has a
strong tradition in supporting research from variety of sociotechnical
approaches, including qualitative, computational social science, design
science, experiments, data science, and quantitative methods of all sorts.
It is truly an interdisciplinary group for anyone interested in issues
around data and computing in organizations.  If you normally attend ICIS
and WITS and WISE, consider giving CTO a shot this year!

Let me know if you have questions and I look forward to seeing you in
Boston!

Nick
--
Nick Berente
Professor of IT, Analytics, and Operations

440-725-6150 (Mobile)
nberente at nd.edu
[image: Mendoza College of Business]
363 Mendoza College of Business