[AISWorld] 25th SAIS 2023 - 3 Days Left to Submit - Deadline Monday, Jan 16th!

chris.kreider at cnu.edu chris.kreider at cnu.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:22:28 EST 2023

Good Afternoon IS Scholars,

I hope your semester have been starting well!  We are excited to be
celebrating 25 years of SAIS academics, and their contributions to the IS
discipline.  As we start ramping up for this big anniversary, we want to
remind you that the deadline for submissions is Monday, January 16th 11:59
PM Eastern Time.  We look forward to your work, and reconnecting in Hilton
Head in March.

If you are not planning on submitting, you can still help make this
conference successfull!  If you are interested in being a reviewer, please
feel free to reach out to our Program Chair, Dr. Patel (jpatel at fit.edu
<mailto:jpatel at fit.edu> ).  If you have participated in SAIS in the past and
have a story to share, please let me know (chris.kreider at cnu.edu
<mailto:chris.kreider at cnu.edu> ), as I will be working on a presentation to
celebrate the last 25 years of SAIS.

As usual, do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns - we
are here to support our regional IS community.

Sincerely,

Chris Kreider

VP Conference Chair Southern Association  For Information Systems

Christopher Kreider

VP Conference Chair - Southern Association for Information Systems (SAIS)
Program Coordinator for Information Science & Cybersecurity
Christopher Newport University
Luter Hall 343
1 Avenue of the Arts
Newport News, VA  23606