[AISWorld] Ph D Course Frontiers in Digital Innovation

Anna Essén Anna.Essen at hhs.se
Sat Jan 14 02:15:46 EST 2023

Dear All,

Swedish Center for Digital Innovation offers a 7,5 credit PhD course on the Frontiers of Digital Innovation Research<https://scdi.se/frontiers-in-digital-innovation-research/>. The course is designed for PhD students engaged in digital innovation research or closely related fields, but should be of interest to broader audiences. To deliver varied, relevant, and contemporary content, we engage approximately 20 faculty members and affiliated researchers that are active at our three founding member institutions in Gothenburg, Umeå, and Stockholm. The course is given spring 2023 (Mid-march – mid June) and includes a 5-day retreat in Riksgränsen, an internationally renowned skiresort in the very northern parts of Sweden, combined with online sessions. This year, we are able to offer the retreat free of charge.

For more information, see: https://scdi.se/frontiers-in-digital-innovation-research/

The application<https://forms.gle/DKUFHz2yVB4jfkCZ7> is open until January 15th, 2023.

For questions, contact:

Johan Magnusson (johan.magnusson at ait.gu.se<mailto:johan.magnusson at ait.gu.se>), University of Gothenburg

Johan Sandberg (johan.sandberg at umu.se<mailto:johan.sandberg at umu.se>), Umeå University

Anna Essén (anna.essen at hhs.se<mailto:anna.essen at hhs.se>), Stockholm School of Economics

Anna Essén
Associate Professor, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm
Stockholm School of Economics
House of Innovation
Staff page<https://www.hhs.se/en/research/research-houses/house-of-innovation/our-people/-/anna-essen/>
One of my research projects about ignoring<https://youtu.be/fVcy0gXY0Xc>
Office: Saltmätargatan 13-17, 7th floor.
113 83  Stockholm
+46 705 888 264

[cidimage001.png at 01D706A3.4EDA1530]

[...]

[cid:image001.png at 01D8CE4C.C18B7C50]