[AISWorld] cfp: 22nd Annual Security Conference, May 9-10, 2023, Las Vegas

Gurpreet Dhillon gpdhillon9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:20:03 EST 2023

The 22nd Annual Security Conference
The multiple facets of cybersecurity

May 9-10, 2023
The Tuscany
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

www.security-conference.org

CALL FOR PAPERS

Submissions: March 1, 2023.

The nature and scope of the Information Security field have evolved over
the past several years. No longer are we just concerned with protecting the
technical edifice. Our emphasis has become more holistic and we tend to
consider all aspects of information protection as central to the field of
security.  The Annual Security Conference provides a forum for discourses
in Security, Assurance, and Privacy that will define the moment and provide
a useful basis for nurturing further dialogues.

Contributions in the form of research papers, panel proposals, and case
studies are invited. All submissions are peer-reviewed and considered for
publication in the Journal of Information System Security (
http://www.jissec.org), European Journal of Management Studies, and
Information and Computer Security.

Further details and submission instructions can be found at:
www.security-conference.org

General Chair
   Gurpreet Dhillon, University of North Texas, USA

Co-Conference Chairs
   Dionysios Demetis, University of Hull, UK
   Steve Furnell, University of Nottingham, UK

Program Chairs
   Mark Harris, Augusta University Cyber Institute, USA
   Spiro Samonas, Panasonic Avionics,USA
   Mark Schmidt, St. Cloud State University, USA

Organizing Chairs
   Kane Smith, University of North Texas, USA
   Joti Kaur, University of North Texas, USA