[AISWorld] AMCIS2023 CFP - Clinical DSS and COVID-19 Minitrack

S. Nasirin snasirin1000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:34:26 EST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider submitting your work to the following mini-track. This
is the second time we have had it at AMCIS. Last year the response was
very positive.

*/Clinical DSS and COVID-19 Minitrack /*

Over the past 15 years, health practitioners have increasingly used
Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS) to aid critical health-based
decision-making to improve patient care. However, those who wish to gain
from a CDSS must be concerned about what is concerned about designing
and developing the system in their institutions. Although much has been
written about these phenomena in diverse DSS areas, a CDSS still demands
proper planning based on what must be done to avert marginal development
of the system. In addition, given the nature of CDSS development,
findings acquired from previous studies are likely only to offer a
limited illustration of the problems affecting CDSS development in
practice. The requirement to look upon this CDSS design, development,
and implementation activities are crucial as the world deals with
COVID-19. Health decisions would need to be made quickly, not just for
proper COVID-19 actions but also save lives.

The co-chairs are;

Iza Azura Ahmad Bahar, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, izabahar at ums.edu.my

Suraya Miskon, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, suraya at utm.my

Syed Nasirin, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, snasirin at ums.edu.my

Nooralisa Mohd. Tuah, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, alisa.tuah at ums.edu.my

Tamrin Amboala, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, tamrin at ums.edu.my

New this year – we will accept papers for in-person presentations as
well as papers for virtual presentations. We still anticipate a strong
in-person set of papers and a vibrant experience. Still, we also want to
encourage you to submit your best work even if you already know that you
will not be able to be physically present. The authors of accepted
virtual presentation papers will be provided an asynchronous platform
for their work.

Important Dates

January 6, 2023: Manuscript submissions begin

March 1, 2023: Submissions are due at 10 a.m. EST

May 9, 2023: TREOs, PDS and Workshops, and Panels submissions are due at
10 a.m. EST

More submission details can be found here -
https://amcis2023.aisconferences.org/submissions/call-for-papers/.

Kindly write any questions you may have to: izabahar at ums.edu.my. We look
forward to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,

Iza A. A. Bahar, Suraya Miskon, S. Nasirin,

Nooralisa M. Tuah, and Tamrin Amboala

--
S. Nasirin, Ph. D
Decision Support Systems Research Group (DSSRG)

e-Mail:snasirin at ums.edu.my