[AISWorld] McIntire @ University of Virginia (2 positions)

Wright, Ryan (rtw2n) ryan.wright at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 15 20:53:05 EST 2023

The McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia is hiring two general faculty members (non-tenure track). We seek a wide variety of teaching interests but prefer those that are capable of teaching product management / project management and digital skills which will be taught in our business minor. The McIntire School is a top ranked business school and consistently ranks in the top 10 for undergraduate business, masters in management, and masters in global management programs.  If you have any questions, please contact Chris Maurer (csm9y at virginia.edu<mailto:csm9y at virginia.edu>).

For more information see: https://uva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UVAJobs/job/Assistant-Professor-OR-Lecturer-of-Commerce---IT-I-Area_R0044994-1

-------
Ryan T. Wright, MBA, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Dean of Faculty and Research
C. Coleman McGehee Professor of Commerce
McIntire School of Commerce
University of Virginia