[AISWorld] ICIS 2023 Paper Submission System is now open.

Nandhakumar, Joe Joe.Nandhakumar at wbs.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 17:36:01 EST 2023

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the paper submission system for the 44th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) to be held December 10-13 in Hyderabad, India is open.
As the pandemic ebbs, the ICIS 2023 theme calls for reflection on the lessons learned and encourages innovative thinking on how digital technologies can further support human endeavors, whether in improving global literacy, health or shaping the future of work. The theme for ICIS 2023 is: Rising like a Phoenix: Emerging from the Pandemic and Reshaping Human Endeavors with Digital Technologies.
We invite you to submit your research and join us at the beautiful Pearl City of Hyderabad, India, for exciting discussions on how our community can reshape important human pursuits with digital technologies. With a range of tracks, panels, and sessions, ICIS 2023 brings together the best and brightest in scholarship, practice, and education to jump-start these conversations.

ICIS 2023 Submission Deadline:  May 4, 2023 (11:59 PM EDT (New York time) (Thurs)
Acceptance Decisions: July 31, 2023
Main Conference: December 10-13, 2023

Link to submission system: https://new.precisionconference.com/user/login
Please find the call for papers at https://icis2023.aisconferences.org/submissions/call-for-papers/
Visit the website for a complete list of tracks as well as submission instructions, author and reviewer guides and much more: https://icis2023.aisconferences.org

Also, feel free to spread the word by forwarding this email or on social media using #icis2023.

Best Regards
Walter Fernandez, Joe Nandhakumar and Radhika Santhanam
ICIS 2023 Program Co-Chairs