[AISWorld] [Call for Papers] Accepting abstracts for Amplify Journal

Christine Generali generali.christine at adlittle.com
Wed Mar 8 13:00:16 EST 2023

 Get published in Amplify!
https://www.cutter.com/call-papers

Image:
To see the original, click here:
https://experts.cutter.com/acton/ct/19169/s-16c8-2303/Bct/l-5ec1/l-5ec1:2d0/ct12_0/1/lip?sid=TV2%3AIs1pcwChJ
Target URL: https://www.cutter.com/call-papers

We invite you to contribute an article to any of our upcoming Amplify
journal issues! Please consider sending an abstract for consideration —
visit our Call for Papers

http://www.cutter.com/call-papers

for more information on topic ideas, deadlines and editorial guidelines.

PUBLISHING MONTH / TOPIC / GUEST EDITOR

MAY: Resilience in the Aviation Industry

https://www.cutter.com/call-papers#aviation

with Sabine Reim and Jim Miller

JUNE: Navigating Geopolitical Risks

https://www.cutter.com/call-papers#navgeopoliticalrisks

with David S. Lee

JULY: Generative AI

https://www.cutter.com/call-papers#generativeai

with Michael Eiden

AUGUST: ESG Reporting Trends

https://www.cutter.com/call-papers#esgreporting

with Ethan Rouen

WHY PUBLISH IN AMPLIFY?

Increase the visibility and promotion of your work

Reach a global audience of business leaders, technologists and academics

Experienced editors provide valuable feedback for article improvement

Showcase your work quicker with our efficient publishing turnaround
times

Share your published article immediately on your website, via social
media, and in academic research bases

Each month, Amplify

https://www.cutter.com/journals/amplify

focuses on one of four critical business management themes: leadership,
technology, industry, and sustainability. Experts in our global network
— thought leaders, business strategists, technologists, and academics —
contribute innovative ideas, research findings, case studies, and
experience-based opinion on today's most critical business technology
issues.

If you have any questions, please contact Christine Generali , Amplify
Group Publisher.

We look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

Share this Call for Papers with your colleagues!

o Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F3F4oOBu&t=Call%20for%20Papers%20Amplify%20journal

o Twitter
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Call%20for%20Papers%20Amplify%20journal&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F3F4oOBu