[AISWorld] NEW DUE DATE Mentorship program invitation

Fedorowicz, Jane jfedorowicz at bentley.edu
Fri Mar 10 14:22:07 EST 2023

Due to extremely high interest in the mentorship program, we have moved the deadline for applying as a mentee to one week from today, March 17, 2023. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Jane Fedorowicz, PhD
Chester B. Slade Professor of Accounting and Information Systems
Bentley University
Adamian 206

+1 781 891-3153 (voicemail messages sent by email)