[AISWorld] Join the Social Initiative of AMCIS 2023 - Present a Talk, Seminar or Workshop in Panama City

Mauricio Marrone mauricio.marrone at mq.edu.au
Wed Mar 22 09:28:07 EDT 2023

To create a positive social impact of AMCIS 2023 on Panamanian society, we are organizing a series of talks, seminars, and workshops based on the volunteer work of AIS members. These events will take place at universities and other venues around Panama City, targeting professors, undergraduate and master's students, and professionals who don't typically participate in the conference.

If you would like to be part of this positive social initiative, consider presenting a talk, seminar, or workshop on emergent topics such as Blockchain, the Metaverse, Digital Transformation, the Internet of Things, digital twins, or applications of AI for businesses within your area of expertise.

Share your knowledge with the Panamanian community. We will organize your transportation to and from the venue. We hope you will find this a rewarding experience.

If you're interested in contributing, please fill out the form at the following link:

https://forms.gle/uL2MNo7MxGixo8LQ9

--
Dr Mauricio Marrone
Associate Professor