[AISWorld] CENTERIS, HCist and ProjMAN 2022 proceedings are already online *Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, volume 219 *

Maria Manuela Cruz da Cunha mcunha at ipca.pt
Tue Mar 28 12:02:21 EDT 2023

-------
 CENTERIS, HCist and ProjMAN 2022 proceedings are already online.
-------
-------
CENTERIS 2023
15th International Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems
https://centeris.scika.org/
-------
HCist 2023
13th International Conference on Health and Social Care
Information Systems and Technologies
https://hcist.scika.org
-------
ProjMAN 2023
11th International Conference on Project MANagement
http://projman.scika.org
-------
AIS affiliated conferences
(Special fees for AIS members)
-------
Hybrid format:
in-person & remote conference
-------
Physical venue:
Porto Palacio Congress & SPA Hotel, Portugal
-------
November 8-10, 2023
------
SCOPUS & CPCI proceedings
Elsevier Procedia Computer Science
-------
Paper submission deadline:
April 17, 2023
-------

It is our pleasure to announce that the proceedings of CENTERIS, ProjMAN and HCist 2022 are already online at Science Direct as volume 219 of Elsevier Procedia Computer Science.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/procedia-computer-science/vol/219/suppl/C

We take the opportunity to inform that CENTERIS, ProjMAN and HCist 2023 will take place next November 8-10, in hybrid format with physical venue in Porto, Portugal.

Looking forward to meeting you (physical or remotely) in the charming city of Porto next November for another great conference.

Warm regards,
Manuela Cruz-Cunha
CENTERIS 2023 General chair