[AISWorld] Open Positions at Graduate School on Trustworthy Machine Learning at TU Dortmund University

Janiesch, Christian christian.janiesch at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 12 15:10:20 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues, while the linked PDFs predominantly list computer science topics, the center is interdisciplinary and an information systems footprint would be very fortunate. So please spread the word or apply directly. We do have a tenured W3 position with IS-compatibility coming up as well.

--------------

We  have launched a new interdisciplinary graduate program with currently 9 open PhD positions as part of the interdisciplinary Research Center Trustworthy Data Science and Security https://rc-trust.ai/, between the Ruhr University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, and the University of Duisburg-Essen

* 9 PhD positions (100%, E 13 TV-L)
https://rc-trust.ai/Open-PhD-Positions-RC-Trust.pdf

We  aim at educating interdisciplinary PhDs in the listed topics and  beyond. With the increasing number of new professors this graduate  program will grow as well in topics and number of PhD candidates. Hence,  you may even want to apply for topics that are not yet listed.

In addition, our first young investigator group on "Trustworthy Machine  Learning" has been released, in which we aim for high profile candidates. Beyond the interdisciplinary and international working  environment we offer the opportunity to create your own research group  with internal and external funding.

* Young Investigator Group (100%, E 14 TV-L)
https://rc-trust.ai/postdocs_and_young-investigator-groups-RC-Trust.pdf

Not yet posted but to appear soon are even more PostDoc positions that aim at interdisciplinary collaborations in Trustworthy, Reliable, and Safe Artificial Intelligence.

We are looking forward to your application (new deadline is May 31) or to you sharing the open positions in your network!

Applications are possible via e-mail: open-positions at rc-trust.ai

Apologies for cross-posting

Christian Janiesch

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Janiesch
Chair of Enterprise Computing

TU Dortmund University
Department of Computer Science
Otto-Hahn-Str. 12
44227 Dortmund

Phone: +49 231-755 66 34
christian.janiesch at tu-dortmund.de
ec.cs.tu-dortmund.de

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die Information in dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sie ist ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der für diese E-Mail bestimmte Adressat sein, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Vielen Dank.
Unbeschadet der Korrespondenz per E-Mail, sind unsere Erklärungen ausschließlich final rechtsverbindlich, wenn sie in herkömmlicher Schriftform (mit eigenhändiger Unterschrift) oder durch Übermittlung eines solchen Schriftstücks per Telefax erfolgen.

Important note: The information included in this e-mail is confidential. It is solely intended for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you. Without prejudice of e-mail correspondence, our statements are only legally binding when they are made in the conventional written form (with personal signature) or when such documents are sent by fax.