[AISWorld] I4CS 2023 - Call for Papers - Innovations for Community Services

Erfurth, Christian Christian.Erfurth at eah-jena.de
Thu Apr 13 09:39:06 EDT 2023

========================== CALL FOR PAPERS ============================
==
== 23rd International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
== I4CS 2023, Bamberg, Germany, September 11 - 13, 2023
==
== Conference:  http://www.i4cs-conference.org/
== Submission:  https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2023
== Contact:     mailto:info at i4cs-conference.org
==
=========== publication by Springer CCIS series confirmed =============

Important Dates
----------------------
- Paper submission:       May  10, 2023
- Author notification:    June 10, 2023
- Camera-ready copies:    June 25, 2023
- Presenter's registration: June 25, 2023
- Conference dates:       September 11-13, 2023

Web References
----------------------
- Conference URL:   http://www.i4cs-conference.org/
- Formatting guide: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Submission URL:   https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2023
- Facebook URL:     https://www.facebook.com/i4csconference/
- Linkdin URL:      https://www.linkedin.com/company/i4cs/
For further details and news, please regularly check our conference URL. If needed, feel free to drop an email to info at i4cs-conference.org<mailto:info at i4cs-conference.org>.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The I4CS Steering Committee decided to extend the paper submission period until May 10, 2023!
To indicate your interest, please feel free to submit your abstract already earlier. You can always update your contribution and information at EasyChair till May 10.

Scope
--------
Interdisciplinary thinking is a key success factor for any community. "Creating Digital Spirit" is the motto of the 23rd I4CS, to be held in Bamberg, Germany, from September 11 until 13, 2023. It is dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community systems, services, and applications.

We would like to invite the academic community to Bamberg, a lovely Franconian city, located at the banks of the River Regnitz and the Main-Danube-Channel. The world-heritage place is well known for its famous beer. The University of Bamberg will offer the I4CS 2023 an excellent venue to meet.

Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers, and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet Community Services.

I4CS is a direct follower of the former IICS/I2CS (International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems). Please, become part of this great community with your contribution.

Conference Topics
-------------------------
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Blockchain and decentralized technologies
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing

Applications: Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars

Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- Remote work challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and sensor networks
- Cybersecurity and privacy concerns

Submission
----------------
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences, and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.

Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 20 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF file using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the International program committee.

Publication
---------------
As in the previous years, I4CS 2023 will publish their proceedings with Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries e.g., DBLP and Scopus.

Kind regards,
Gerald Eichler, Christian Erfurth, Günter Fahrnberger, and Udo R. Krieger
---
Prof. Dr. Christian Erfurth
https://www.wi.eah-jena.de/fachbereichwi/fb-wi-personen/erfurth/

Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena - University of Applied Sciences
http://www.eah-jena.de/
Fachbereich Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
http://www.wi.eah-jena.de/

Tel. : +49 3641 205 920