[AISWorld] AMCIS 2023 Doctoral Consortium Late Stage Students - Application Deadline approaching (April 21, 2023)

Elena Karahanna ekarah at uga.edu
Thu Apr 13 11:01:02 EDT 2023

This is a call for participation in the AMCIS 2023 Doctoral Consortium for Late-Stage students, i.e., students who are close to, or past, dissertation proposal defense.
We have an exciting program where our distinguished mentors will provide advice on managing your dissertation, research program, publishing, and teaching responsibilities, and provide tips on being on the market and on career planning. Students will also get expert feedback on their dissertation from our faculty mentors during breakout sessions.
We have a great list of Mentors:

  *   Anandhi Bharadwaj, Emory University
  *   Pei-yu Chen, Arizona State University
  *   Bin Gu, Boston University
  *   Ola Henfridsson, University of Miami
  *   Dorothy Leidner, University of Virginia
  *   Balaji Padmanabhan, University of South Florida
  *   Arun Rai, Georgia State University
  *   Alexander Tuzhilin, New York University
And an eminent Keynote Speaker:

  *   Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia
The consortium will take place in Panama City, Panama on Wednesday August 9th (6-8 pm) and Thursday August 10th (7:30 am-1:00 pm).
We invite interested doctoral students to apply. The application deadline is April 21st, 2023 (midnight New York time).
https://amcis2023.aisconferences.org/doctoral-consortium-advanced/

Please note that at this time, a visa is not needed for international students in the USA (as well as several other countries, including Australia, the Republic of Korea, Japan, the UK, Northern Ireland, Singapore, and EU nations) IF a multiple entry visa is stamped on their passport (which is usually the case for F1 visas). In cases where a visa is required, it is expected to take less than 30 days for visa processing. Complete visa requirements can be found at:
https://www.embassyofpanama.org/visas-1

Late-Stage AMCIS 2023 Consortium Co-Chairs
Atreyi Kankanhalli & Elena Karahanna

Elena Karahanna, Ph.D.
Distinguished Research Professor & C. Herman and Mary Virginia Terry Distinguished Chair in Business Administration
Management Information Systems Department
C413 Benson Hall | 600 S. Lumpkin St. | Athens, GA 30602

https://www.terry.uga.edu/directory/mis/elena-karahanna.html
www.elenakarahanna.net<http://www.elenakarahanna.net/>

[1503014768756_PastedImage]