[AISWorld] NEMO 2023 / Summer School in Vienna

Dimitris Karagiannis dimitris.karagiannis at univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 13 09:17:50 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Based on your expertise, I would like to draw your attention to the NEMO
Summer School Series (https://nemo.omilab.org/) and kindly ask you to
encourage students, and researchers from your network to participate:

* NEMO is a two-week summer school that takes place at the University of
Vienna and is the international educational platform of OMiLAB NPO
(www.omilab.org/brochure). NEMO2023 takes place between July 17th and
28th, 2023.
* The program focuses on designing and implementing enterprise digital
twins and ecosystems based on conceptual modelling methods. It combines
both lectures and practical sessions (www.omilab.org/nemo).
* It is for master, Ph.D./doctoral students, and young
researchers/academic staff with a background in Computer Science,
Business Informatics, Information Systems, Business Administration,
Industrial Management, Service Science etc.
* The participation fee includes: hotel accommodation (12 nights),
breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, registration fee, materials, and one
outdoor event. APPLICATION OPEN: https://nemo.omilab.org/application/
"Become a Digital Leader!" is our motto for all participants and 6 ECTS
are granted.

Please see the call for participation:
https://nemo.omilab.org/nemo/2023/docs/NEMO2023_CfP.pdf

It would be our pleasure to welcome participants from your side!

THANK YOU!

Best regards,

Dimitris Karagiannis

---
o. Univ.-Prof. Prof.h.c. Dr. Dimitris Karagiannis
Tel: (+43) 1 / 4277 78910, Fax: (+43) 1 / 4277 878910
e-mail: dk at dke.univie.ac.at
http://www.dke.univie.ac.at

University of Vienna
Research Group Knowledge Engineering