[AISWorld] April 19 MISQ Special Issue Showcase - Last Chance to Register

Andrew Burton-Jones abj at business.uq.edu.au
Thu Apr 13 22:29:25 EDT 2023

Dear all,

MIS Quarterly is running a showcase virtual event for our recently published Special Issue on Building Digital Resilience Against Major Shocks

Description: Major shocks such as the COVID-19 pandemic create unique and exceptional challenges for different entities. In this MISQ special issue, we explore how individuals, organizations, communities, and governments build digital resilience, by using digital technologies to absorb major shocks, adapt to disruptions caused by the shocks, and transform to a new stable state, where entities are more prepared to deal with major shocks. In this showcase event, we feature the landmark articles published in the MISQ special issue on Digital Resilience.

Date: Apr 19, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT

Here's a valuable chance to hear from the author teams of the published papers, and to engage in scholarly discussions about the concept of digital resilience and its implications for future IS research.

Please register here: https://ntu-sg.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7S1yggRFQJmj5SOCF0aRig

We will accept registrations close to the session, but we'll be unable to get you the details if you leave it too late, so please register soon if you would like to attend.

Note: This event is supported by Nanyang Business School Knowledge Lab

Kind regards,

Andrew Burton-Jones
Professor of Business Information Systems
UQ Business School
The University of Queensland
Editor-in-Chief, MIS Quarterly