[AISWorld] Call for Submissions to DEXA 2023 (Deadline: conferences 20 April, workshops 10 May 2023)

Ismail Khalil ismail.khalil at jku.at
Mon Apr 17 05:49:51 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit your research work and share your insights at DEXA 2023 conferences and Workshops, which will take place on 28-30 August 2023 in Penang, Malaysia and virtual. We are looking forward to hearing about the latest developments and discoveries in your field of expertise.

DEXA 2023 is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research work, network with other professionals, and gain valuable feedback from your peers. The conference will feature keynote speeches, panel discussions, and paper presentations from experts in various fields.

All accepted conference papers will be published in a volume of "Lecture Notes in Computer Science" (LNCS) by Springer. Workshops papers will be published in a volume of "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) by Springer.

This year DEXA consists of 3 conferences and 5 workshops and we welcome submissions from all areas of research, including but not limited to:

- Database, Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Systems Applications (DEXA)
- Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery (DaWaK),
- Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective (EGOVIS)
- Biological Knowledge Discovery from Data (BIOKDD)
- Cyber-Security and Functional Safety in Cyber-Physical Systems (IWCFS)
- Artificial Intelligence for Clean, Affordable and Reliable Energy Supply (AI-CARES)
- AI System Engineering: Math, Modelling and Software (AISys)
- Time Ordered Data (ProTime)

Submissions can be in the form of research papers, case studies, posters, and panel proposals.

To submit your work, please visit our conference website https://www.dexa.org/ and follow the instructions provided.
The deadline for submission is 20 April 2023 for conferences and 10 May for workshops, and we will notify you of the acceptance of your submission by 20 May 2023.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at dexa at iiwas.org.

We look forward to receiving your submission and seeing you at DEXA 2023.

Ismail Khalil
DEXA 2023 steering committee co-chair

Ismail Khalil                     Tel: +43 732 2468 4688
Institute of Telecooperation      Mobile: +43 680 125 9331
Johannes Kepler University Linz   Fax: +43 732 2468 4675
Altenberger Strasse 69            email: ismail.khalil at jku.at
A-4040 Linz, Austria              http://www.iiwas.org/ismail/