[AISWorld] 2nd International E-conference On Mathematical And Statistical Sciences: A Selcuk Meeting (Last call)

International E-Conference on Mathematical and statistical sciences icomss at selcuk.edu.tr
Wed May 17 07:45:12 EDT 2023

Dear Scientist/Researcher

As you know, on February 6, 2023, we were exposed to an earthquake disaster as a country. We continue to feel the effects of the trauma created by this disaster more and more every day. We have a large number of students from the regions directly affected by the earthquake. Everyone strives to reduce the effects of social trauma and to touch the lives of our people directly affected by the earthquake.

Last year, we organized the ICOMSS'22 - "International Mathematics and Statistical Sciences E-Conference: A Selcuk Meeting" conference free of charge. ICOMSS'22 was a very successful international conference. This year, in order to continue our scientific activities and to support our students who were affected by the earthquake; We decided to organize the ICOMSS'23 conference on 05-07 June 2023 with a registration fee. All registration fees of ICOMSS'23 will be used for our students affected by the earthquake. We believe that the ICOMSS'23 conference will be successful with the support of valuable scientists/researchers.

Papers presented and selected at the ICOMSS'23 will be published in special issues of Demonstratio Mathematica (SCI-Q1) (free donation), Symmetry (SCI-Q1) (free donation), Journal of Mathematical Analysis (E-SCI) (free donation), Advanced Studies: Euro-Tbilisi Mathematical Journal (E-SCI) (free), Applied General Topology (E-SCI) (free), or in proceedings book of the ICOMSS'23. For an upcoming special issues please follow the [ https://icomss23.selcuk.edu.tr/index.php/proceedings/ | website ]

Dear Scientist/Researcher, I would like you to inform your colleagues in your department and other scientists who may be interested, and to actively participate in our conference.

You can check our [ https://icomss23.selcuk.edu.tr/ | website ] and for a registration see [ https://icomss23.selcuk.edu.tr/index.php/registration/ | link ] .

Kind regards

Tuncer Acar
Co-Chair of ICOMSS'23