[AISWorld] Call for Nominations: ICIS 2023 Doctoral Consortium (Deadline Approaching: May 29, 2023)

Arun Rai arun.rai at eci.gsu.edu
Wed May 17 16:53:44 EDT 2023

We invite nominations for the 44th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2023 Doctoral Consortium. The Consortium will be held in Hyderabad, India from December 6-9, immediately before ICIS 2023.

Participation in the Consortium is by invitation only. Each university may submit only one nominee.

Eligibility, nomination, selection, and other information are provided on the ICIS 2023 Doctoral Consortium site<https://icis2023.aisconferences.org/events/doctoral-consortium/>.

We look forward to receiving nominations by May 29, 2023.

Eivor Oborn, Arun Rai, and Sean Xu
ICIS 2023 Doctoral Consortium Co-Chairs