[AISWorld] Journal Publication | Deadline May 31, 2023| Free of charge

Tatiana Antipova antipovatatianav at gmail.com
Wed May 24 01:48:39 EDT 2023

*Dear Editor/Author/Researcher,We would like to gently remind you that the
deadline for your submission to the Journal of Digital Art & Humanities
(JDAH)* *https://ics.events/journal-of-digital-art-humanities/
<https://ics.events/journal-of-digital-art-humanities/>** is coming.*

*Published online two times a year since 2020, Journal of Digital Science
(ISSN 2712-8148) is an international peer-reviewed journal which aims at
the latest ideas, innovations, trends, experiences and concerns in the
field of digital science covering all areas of the scholarly literature of
the sciences, social sciences.The main topics covered include: Artificial
Intelligence Research; Digital Agriculture, Economics, Education,
Engineering, Finance, Health Care, Law, Media, Medicine, Pharma, Public
Administration, Public Health, Technology & Applied Sciences; Educational
Sciences; Mathematics; Social Problem-solving.*

*Also, we would like to present you the paper structure to prepare your
submission to us. You can see it on You tube *https://youtu.be/kFZP-YHN9Mg.

*Each published article will be assigned by DOI, reflected in ORCID, and
then might be set on Google Scholar.*

*The main goal of this journal is to efficiently disseminate original
findings generated by the human brain while utilizing modern
information/digital technologies.Given the advance, novelty, and potential
extensive application of your research achievements, we invite you to send
unpublished articles of relevant fields to JDS.  You can submit your work
via Submission Form on **https://ics.events/journal-of-digital-art-humanities/
<https://ics.events/journal-of-digital-art-humanities/> **for publication
in Vol.5, Iss.1 until **May 31, 2023**. Upcoming issue of Journal of
Digital Science will be published no later than the end of June, 2023.
Publication is free of charge (maybe last issue)!*

*Publication in JDAH is taken into account by the grantor.JDAH Team on
behalf of Editor-in-Chief.*

https://ics.events.