[AISWorld] Looking for scholars/experts on AI for master thesis project about AI Act

Wirawan Agahari W.Agahari at tudelft.nl
Wed May 24 09:56:31 EDT 2023

Dear AIS networks,

I am looking for scholars working on the topic of either focusing on the ethical, technical, or legal aspects of AI to participate in interviews conducted by my master student as part of his master thesis project at the Faculty of Technology, Policy, and Management, TU Delft. He is currently investigating AI systems classification in AI Act, specifically on the risks settled in the AI Act.

The interview will be conducted online via MS Teams and should take around 1-1.5 hours. The schedule is flexible between 7-14 June 2023.

For further inquiries, please contact Hilmy Hanif (HilmyHanif at student.tudelft.nl<mailto:HilmyHanif at student.tudelft.nl>).

Please let me know if any of you are interested in taking part and shaping the future of the AI Act. We are also welcome to any suggestions of relevant scholars or practitioners for the interview.

Thank you and have a great day.

---
Wirawan Agahari (Aga)
Postdoctoral researcher

TU Delft / Dept. ESS - Section ICT
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management (TPM)
Building 31 | Room B3.250
Jaffalaan 5 | 2628 BX Delft
P.O. Box 5015 | 2600 GA Delft
E   w.agahari at tudelft.nl<mailto:w.agahari at tudelft.nl>