[AISWorld] MISQ June Editorial (in advance)

Andrew Burton-Jones abj at business.uq.edu.au
Fri May 26 20:25:20 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues

I will send a note promoting our June MISQ issue in a just few short days once it is available in all the research repositories/databases.

I'm just sending this note in advance to share our June editorial, in which we reflect on how journals such as MISQ should judge and improve their research impact.  It can be freely downloaded here: https://misq.umn.edu/contents-47-2.

My thanks to the leaders who contributed their independent thoughts in our editorial: Mark Fuller, Andrew Jack, Ramayya Krishnan, Christina Soh, and Kar Yan Tam.  I will also take this opportunity to give a shout out to Robert Davison and Paul Lowry for their editorial in ISJ (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/isj.12426), which covers complementary ground.

Best regards, Andrew.

Andrew Burton-Jones
Professor of Business Information Systems
UQ Business School
The University of Queensland
Editor-in-Chief, MIS Quarterly